Most of the people we work with have come to us with one or more of the following questions. Do any of these apply to you?
- Are we going to be able to live the life we want in retirement?
- Are we saving enough?
- Is our investment allocation aligned with our goals?
- My employer is offering a buyout. Should I take it?
- When should we begin taking Social Security?
- Do we need Long Term Care insurance?
- What’s the best way to save for my child or grandchild’s education?
- My neighbor just bought an annuity, should I look at them?
- Do we have too little life insurance? Too much?
- What happens to our plans if we have another 2008?
- What is a trust? Do I need one?
- What can we do to reduce taxes?
- My pension offers me a choice. Should I take the lump sum or monthly payments?
- Are we taking too much risk with our investments?
We have helped people with these and other questions about their financial lives. Contact us to see if we can do the same for you.